Finding treasure through budgeting tools and financial advice.
Financial coaching is a way to find treasure in your day-to-day world. The treasure is financial wisdom – the secrets of money management that few use but that anyone can learn through a little effort.
The wisdom comes from a complete set of financial tools covering everything you need to know about money, credit, and debt. Most importantly, the wisdom comes from your own personal financial coach – an advisor who’s there just for you – a teacher who can change your life.
Your financial coach is a qualified credit counsellor who knows all the ins and outs of money, credit and debt. Your financial coach helps you develop a positive new outlook on money. Your financial coach listens to what your hopes and dreams are and helps you set goals for success. You gain strength spiritually with the help of your coach, who aids you in understanding and reversing negative any attitudes you may have towards money.
Normally, you would spend a bundle for personalized financial coaching with a full set of money management tools like the ones this series offers. But Credit Canada’s Financial Coaching Series is affordable. Moreover, it’s priceless for the financial wisdom it offers.
Explore details about how you can control your financial destiny.
Financial coaching can be spread comfortably over a period of up to a year. Our Financial Coaching Series can fit your schedule and budget. Participate in the whole series, or select separate sessions of special interest. You decide. Credit Canada’s Financial Coaching Series offers six sessions:
- 1st session: Analysis of your financial situation with detailed options
- 2nd session: Understanding your money mindset (beliefs and values) in relation to your net worth; and learning how automation makes goals easier to reach
- 3rd session: Managing credit and debt by taking control of your financial destiny
- 4th session: A customized wealth-building financial plan that can guarantee achievement of all your financial goals
- 5th session: Money management tips leading to a successful home purchase; and learning how to insure and protect all that you have
- 6th session: Creating a vision for your future and answering the questions: What is your dream in life? How much do you need to invest in your financial future?
Each session is $120, with options of paying on a per-session basis or paying for the full series in advance. The advantage of paying in advance provides you a reduced overall rate of $600, representing a savings of $120.